Friday, March 2, 2012

A Little Garage Sale Goodness!

I haven't been to a garage sale in forever.  So my sweetie took today off and drove me around to garage sales all morning.  How sweet is that?!  Of course we started our excursion off by stopping at Starbuck's for our daily gingerbread latte.  David is addicted to the stuff, even has Sandy order extra so he can buy it for our personal stash (since it is only seasonal at the store).  Anyhoo, look at the spoils from our garage sale-ing today.  I can't wait to get started on all of it!

Total cost for everything here...$23.50!!



 Vintage solid wood picture frame ~ $2.00 

This dresser is precious.  The woman that I bought it from told me that her Great-great grandfather built it from scratch.  It is built really well and is solid wood.  

$10.00 paid for a vintage hand-made dresser - pretty good I think!




Vintage school desk ~ $2.50, Yes 2 dollars and 50 cents! 




Shelves ~ $2.50
  

This little nightstand was $10, but my smooth talking hubby talked them down to $6.50.  Can you believe it was only $6.50?!

Look at the gorgeous design in the wood.


  

It has a bit of damage, but definitely repairable.



Gotta run, have a bunch of furniture to work on ~ LOL!
Have a fantabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment