Friday, March 9, 2012

Before and After Pictures

Wanted to post some pictures of projects that I have finished recently, but haven't had time to post.

This little patio set we picked up from the curb on heavy trash day.  We couldn't believe that someone would throw it away, but glad they did because it looks too cute on our patio now!

BEFORE:

and AFTER...

I also made this wreath for spring.  Thought it went cute with the new patio set!



Here is a before and after of my mom's end table that I have now.  My mom has had this table since I was a baby, that is over 40 years!  Anyway, I glued it back together and gave it a coat of white paint to match our Disney game room.  I think I like it!

BEFORE:

That door was actually in 5 separate pieces.  Some gorilla glue and it is good as new!


It had quite a bit of water damage too.  Some sanding and that was taken care of.

and AFTER:




Thanks for stopping by!

Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment