Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Cute Little Antique Table

I got this beautiful little table at my local antique shop.  It's leg had fallen off, and the whole table was unstable and close to falling apart.  I forgot to take a picture of the table before I took it apart, but I seem to be a bit forgetful lately and extremely excited to get started on my new project!  So here it is after I dismantled it (I wanted to re-glue and reinforce the whole thing).

BEFORE:

And AFTER...oops, Czar wanted to be in the picture!


I painted the table an eggshell white that I bought from the mis-tint shelves at Lowe's for $3.00.


Then, I used a wipe on stain to give it a distressed look.


Now it is ready for my booth.  The only problem is that the craft shows aren't until the fall.  Where am I going to put all of my goodies that I am refinishing?  They are filling up my house, and hubby is getting tired of looking at them.  Guess it's time to finish unpacking all of the boxes from our move and clean up the garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment