Friday, June 29, 2012

Sassy Little Table and Chairs

This little set is composed of all rescued pieces.  Took forever to collect it all, but once I found the table I knew that the chairs would eventually turn up!  I just love how it turned out :)

Of course, I was so excited about painting it all that I forgot to take before pictures.  Anyway, first I painted each of the chairs in a bright Valspar Spring color from Lowes.  Those little sample sizes are the perfect size to paint one chair and have a bit left over.





Next, I painted the table white and then painted stripes of each color down the center.


and stenciled a lace pattern in white over the stripes.  I used a lace curtain panel that I bought at a church thrift store for $1.00.


I sealed everything with poly-acrylic for durability, and wah-lah ~ a bright and cheerful game/craft table for the game room!



I also found a vintage Lazy Susan at the thrift store that I painted to match the set, green on top and pink underneath.


Linking up to a fabulous little blog called Addicted to Decorating.



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Deanna



No comments:

Post a Comment